SCHEDULE TO BE POSTED SOON
Our hope is that everyone will stay on the Bethany Church campus for lunch as the schedule is very busy. There are many places to eat, both inside and outside, and it will be a great time to connect, visit the vendor tables, and help us keep on schedule.
* If you don’t want to pay for your lunch, please feel free to bring your own.
* Catering is from Panera, choosing from five options below. (If you want to see exact ingredients, you can go to catering.panerabread.com) We NEED to submit our order by Tuesday, May 1. The deadline for placing your order (no exceptions!) is 4/30 at 7:00pm.
* Cost per lunch is $15 regardless of which option. Those who order lunch will receive a color-coded voucher at registration, depending on which option you choose.
Panera Menu Items:
– Green Goddess Chicken Cobb Salad
Chicken raised without antibiotics, arugula, romaine, kale & radicchio blend, vine-ripened tomatoes & pickled red onions tossed with Green Goddess dressing & topped with avocado, bacon, & cage-free hard-boiled egg. Served with baguette & a cookie.
– Southwest Chili Lime Ranch Salad
Smoked, pulled chicken, romaine, arugula, adobo corn blend, quinoa tomato sofrito blend, fresh cilantro and masa crisps tossed in freshly made chile lime rojo ranch topped with feta and avocado. Served with baguette & a cookie.
– Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
Zesty sweet Peppadew piquant peppers, feta cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, red onions and cilantro-jalapeno hummus with salt and pepper on thin-sliced Tomato Basil. Served with chips, pickle & a cookie.
– Roasted Turkey and Avocado BLT sandwich
Roasted turkey raised without antibiotics, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh avocado with pure mayo, salt and pepper on Sourdough. Served with chips, pickle & a cookie.
– Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich
Chicken raised without antibiotics, diced celery, seedless grapes, toasted almonds and our special dressing served with lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, salt and pepper on Sesame Semolina Bread. Served with chips, pickle & a cookie.
CLICK HERE to either register and select your lunch option